Skip to content
Our Essentials For GLOWing Your Brightest
NUTRITION – The foundation/blueprint to feeling and looking your best
- Nourishing your body with life-giving nutrients can make the difference between feeling alright to THRIVING with boundless energy.
- Staying properly hydrated helps your body detoxify from environmental pollutants and contaminants. You release toxins through sweat and elimination. The more water you drink the easier it is for your body to clear out unwanted toxins.
- “Eat the rainbow” with a variety of whole foods. Avoid processed or manufactured food products and go for fruits and vegetables. These allow your body to absorb vital nutrients and vitamins from the best source…the Earth (instead of the lab).
- Your nutrition directly affects the clarity and texture of your skin, glossiness of your hair, and that beautiful GLOW. When your cells are happy on the inside, you naturally radiate. A healthy and nutritious diet will enhance your natural beauty from the inside out.
MOVEMENT – Being active daily and weekly
- Balance and consistency is key.
- Figure out what kind of movement brings you joy and makes your body GLOW. Running, boxing, tennis…the list goes on and on. Not sure what your favorite type of exercise is? Get out there and try something new! Zumba class here we come.
- Endorphins are released which help increase mood and fight stress.
- Working up a light sweat helps skin GLOW and releases toxins. We’re not saying show up to that big meeting or your next date a sweaty mess – the “light sweat” part is key 😉
BEAUTY – Building confidence and enhancing your natural beauty
- Allow your natural beauty to shine and GLOW. Aim to enhance and highlight what is already there.
- Incorporate basic self-care routines that support your skin, hair, and body.
- Maintain your vitality through massage, support youthfulness through skin care, and use purposeful products with harm-free ingredients can bring out that inner and outer GLOW.
- Long story short – use what you got and you’ll look hot!
MINDSET – Cultivating a positive attitude
- The words we speak to ourselves are the most important.
- Choose empowering mantras or listen to something that supports your inner-guide or spirit.
- Keep your outlook bright and grounded.
- Remember that happiness is contagious. Get infected! Then get out there and give it to everyone else.
ACTIVITIES – Making time for yourself with leisure activities
- This could include time away from social media or your phone (hint, hint). When was the last time you spent time relaxing, doing what you love, with the people you love? If not today then when? Make time!